Human needs three macronutrients that should be included in their diet and fats are one of them. Fats are an excellent source of vitamin A, D, E and K. Thus, it is essential to consume fats daily in ample amount. Olive oil is full of essential nutrients that fulfils the needs that your body ask for. Here are some health positives that olive oil claims profoundly.
1. Source of good cholesterol: Olive oil promotes good cholesterol by encouraging the flow of HDL (high-density lipoproteins). It helps to combine and remove the blood flow of plaque and toxin formation. A monounsaturated fat such as extra virgin olive oil maintains a critical balance between HDL and LDL. Hence, most of the people use olive oil for cooking purposes.
2. Treat Alzheimer: It is a neurodegenerative disease. Olive oil works against it and roots out the beta-amyloid plaques inside the brain cells that are responsible for the Alzheimer. The polyphenol found in extra virgin olive oil kicks the brain functioning to be better.
3. Make your skin attractive: Olive oil is considered as the best component of your healthy skin. People prefer Figaro olive oil for their skin as a lotion or body scrubber. It helps them to get rid of cracked heals, acne, pimples, fine age lines, etc. Further, extra virgin olive oil helps you to stay away from malignant melanoma (a skin cancer) due to its anti-oxidant properties.
4. Beneficial for hair: People widely use olive oil to improve the health of their hair. And, Figaro olive oil is the best option in such a case. It makes your hair to grow faster and accurately. It mitigates the hair associated concerns such as hair loss, hair damage, dandruff, dry sticky and fizzy hairs. It provides you soft and silky hairs within a short duration.
5. Provides healthy diet: Olive oil carries monounsaturated fats and highly loaded with antioxidant qualities. It lessens the risk of heart diseases, generating acidic factors, and body fat as well. It is easy to digest and tastes good too. Thus, people use olive oil for cooking at a low temperature. If it is heated high, it starts to produce unhealthy and unwanted chemicals.
6. Cure depression: It is said that a healthy diet that involves extra virgin olive oil deals with mental illness or depression potently. It promotes the brain chemical or a happiness hormone, serotonin that leads you to live a happy life. Besides, it protects your nerve insulation, cells, and organs to a great extent. Thus, it cuts out your depression thoroughly.
7. Prevent free radicals: Smoke, air pollution, consumption of alcohol and fried foods often cause free radicals or oxidative stress. Figaro olive oil, as well as extra virgin olive oil, acts as a great opponent to such factors. These olive oils are highly packed with vitamin E that restricts the free radicals. Due to the anti-oxidant nature and presence of polyphenols, olive oil cuts down the oxidative stress entirely.
8. Alleviate diabetes: Olive oil reduces several chronic symptoms of diabetes. It is moderate in carbohydrates, low in saturated fats and rich in soluble fibers. Thus, it is favorable if you are a diabetic patient. It boosts your insulin sensitivity and maintains your blood sugar. It prevents type II diabetes in a praiseworthy manner.